Friday, August 06, 2004

The Blog who must not be named

New news on the HP casting front:

Oscar-nominated Ralph Fiennes has won the highly sought-after role as Harry Potter's nemesis Lord Voldemort in the fourth film in the blockbuster series. The Schindler's List actor will play the evil wizard - who has never been seen before, but whose spirit is visible in the first three movies - in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. The film, directed by Four Weddings And A Funeral's Mike Newell, sees the return of Daniel Radcliffe as Potter, alongside mainstays Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire is set to be released in November 2005.

Ralph Fiennes? Wow! I just hope he doesn't meld this role with Red Dragon. He'd scare the butterbeer out of me.

Many of you never knew that I auditioned for the first movie. But they decided to make the sorting hat an animatronic. I could've been a star.

Just wait until I start putting castings on this blog. You'll see what I mean.

(news item stolen from imdb.com)

1 comment:

Trip Thomas said...

I would have made a good Voldemort. I'm already in the Bourne Supremacy. I played the Russian Assasin. And for the record...I've been reading these entries since you started them. I just signed up with my own name today though.