Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Daytime Television

Hurricane Alex? What is this??

I'm in Ocean City, New Jersey right now, and Hurricane Alex is in North Carolina. Ukee Washington (we give our Philly newspeople fun names like Ukee, Vai, and Boba Fett) just informed that Hurricane Alex will be making his way up to visit shortly. And I though Joe Brescia would be the only potential visitor of the day. Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do once Alex gets here? I hear he's not a real fan of Cranium.

Okay, short post today. Katie and I are going shopping. Hopefully shopping for lunch. I love being in Wawa country.

Final thought: if Hurricane Alex played for the Carolina Hurricanes, I should be more afraid of the new Tony Danza talk show. (must have been green-lit by those who produced all of Shaq's movies) Since Tony was a former St. Louis Cardinal on Who's the Boss. I am hoping Ozzie Smith will be his bandleader. Ah, the Wizard of Jazz.

No comments: